Tuesday Turn About #188 Sweets & Hearts
Hi friend! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party! This post is a great place to find all sorts of inspiration including:
- DIY projects
- thrifting and upcycling ideas
- home decor inspiration
- gardening tips
This post is basically an All Things Home weekly magazine! Take time to click through some of the posts that interest you. Hover your mouse over the little images at the bottom of this post and click for the ideas!
Check out last week’s party for more ideas and inspiration!
Weekly Thrifting Tip
Think outside of the box.
It’s one of the things I try to do every time I go into a thrift shop, a yard sale, or an auction. If you practice you can become skilled at seeing beyond what you see with your eyes.
- A piece of furniture might need to be painted
- a shelf bracket could turn into amazing architecture in a kitchen
- a broken table top could become a decorative riser
- a lampshade might be used as a hanging lamp
With a little effort you could turn thrift store finds into home decor with a whole new purpose.
All you need to do is think outside of the box!
My Camera Gear
You might be interested in the gear I use to photograph all of the tutorials we offer here at Reinvented Delaware. If you have any questions about any of the camera equipment, just let me know!
This ebook is not just for bloggers! In it, I break down how to use your DSLR camera to capture beautiful images for your own personal use. It is also a great book for bloggers who want to reach their audiences with beautiful imagery!
Learn to tell your story through images!
DSLR Photography Guide for Bloggers
Now for the Inspiration!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Cindy at Reinvented Delaware
Lynn at My Family Thyme
Easy Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes | How to Make Reverse Canvas Valentine Art
Julie at My Wee Abode
FREE Valentine Watercolor Wall Printables // Last Minute DIY Valentine Gifts
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
Pinecones and Acorns – Elizabeth
Debbees Buzz – Debbee
The Crowned Goat – CoCo
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday 6 pm EST to Saturday 1 am EST. Join us during those times each week!
Before you link up, did you catch my thrifting tip for the week? Scroll up and read the tip! Then scoot down here to link up your amazing posts!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for featuring my Valentine’s Day dessert buffet, Cindy, I really appreciate it. It was definitely a fun post to put together! As always thank you for hosting each week and for all your fabulous tips too. They help so much. Big hugs and thank yous, CoCo
You are welcome CoCo! I love to feature your amazing posts 🥰
Cindy, it was a sweet treat to be featured with my heart-shape napkin fold — thank you! Appreciate you taking the time to host and visit/comment too.
You are welcome! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for linking up Debbie!