Hi friend! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About Link Party! This post is a great place to find all sorts of inspiration including:
- DIY projects
- thrifting and upcycling ideas
- home decor inspiration
- gardening tips
This post is basically an All Things Home weekly magazine! Take time to click through some of the posts that interest you. Hover your mouse over the little images at the bottom of this post and click for the ideas!
How is your January going so far? I hope you are all well. This time of year can be a slow time for many bloggers. I encourage you to use the slow time to get some rest. Use the time to plan for your upcoming blogging year!
Recently, over on YouTube I went live and shared some of the ways I plan content for the blog and videos for YouTube. Click HERE if you are interested in watching!
Check out last week’s party for more ideas and inspiration!
We are changing gears here in the tip section of this post. I’ve been sharing photography tips for a year and I don’t want to tire you of hearing about camera tips! Maybe we will pick that back up as time moves along! Let me know your thoughts about that in the comments!
For now, let’s talk thrifting. So many of us enjoy thrift store shopping so let’s share tips about that, ok? You can share your tips in the comments with all of us!
Last week, we chatted about faux greenery. My tip for this week is to look for tiered plates. They come in sets of three (or two if one is missing!) These graduated sizes of plates can be turned into a tiered tray so easily! Use a spindle or store-bought pieces to separate the plates and wa-la, you have a tiered tray. Paint the whole thing and use it in your home throughout the year!
My Camera Gear
Now for the Inspiration!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
My Hubbard Home
As bloggers, we are challenged with working alone. It can be hard to develop relationships with our ‘co-workers’ because we are not physically with them day to day.
So here is an opportunity for you as a blogger, to reach out to one of your co-working bloggers and give some encouragement and prayer.
Rachelle is a hard-working home decor blogger who is going through a difficult season. Can you pop over to her post and give her a virtual hug? I’m sure she would appreciate it.
My hair and skin lately have been in rough shape. I read that sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help. So I purchased one.
I wish I would have seen Helen’s post on a DIY Satin or Silk Pillowcase first! I’m definitely going to be making these! My hair thanks you Helen!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday 6 pm EST to Saturday 1 am EST. Join us during those times each week!