This week’s features include three easy projects to spruce up your home! An Easy DIY Shelf idea, a painted furniture piece from Target, and a beautiful front door basket filled with blooms! Tuesday Turn About #159.
Tuesday Turn About #159 Easy Projects
Check out last week’s party for more inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Photography Tip
Have you been shopping during Amazon Prime Days? The deals have been amazing! I even found a great deal on a Canon camera I have had my eye on so I thought I would share it with you!
This camera would be great for your blog images but it will also be helpful if you have a YouTube channel. It has received amazing reviews so even though I don’t own it, I trust Canon. Canon has been my go-to camera since the days of film and I am a true Canon fan!
This sweet lightweight, carry-anywhere camera comes with a 15-45mm lens. That wide of a lens would be so helpful in shooting interiors. It also records in 4K which YouTube favors.
During Prime Days, you can get a savings of about $220! Isn’t that a great deal? Here are a couple of pieces from my camera gear collection that I thought you might be interested in.
So my tip this week is to purchase camera gear when it’s on sale!
Now, let the party begin!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Lynne at My Family Thyme
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
How to Build a Simple Shelf
We all need a few more shelves in our homes, right? Renae from Peacock Ridge Farm can show you how to make this elegant shelf that would look beautiful in any room!
French Flower Summer Basket
Rachelle from My Hubbard Home has impeccable taste for home decor and this gorgeous, yet simple, french flower summer basket proves it! Thanks for sharing this easy project, Rachelle!
How to Paint Furniture from Target
I could hardly believe this piece was from Target! Rachel from The Antiqued Journey will take you step by step to transform a Target furniture piece! Thanks for sharing this post Rachel!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!