I’m so glad you are here! This post is packed full of home decor ideas, DIY projects, thrifting tips, recipes, crafts, and gardening inspiration just for you!
This week I am featuring some patriotic inspiration since Memorial Day is just around the corner! Frozen popsicles, 5 patriotic decorating ideas, and the cutest DIY patriotic-inspired banner made from something we all have in our closets!
I hope you enjoy the features that my co-hosts, Julie and Lynne, and I have chosen this week.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom so that you can see all of the ideas and inspiration that our community of bloggers shares each week.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Weekly Thrifting Tip
If you need additional lighting in your home, the best place (IMHO!) is the thrift store. There are so many styles to choose from. Currently, I am on a brass lamp kick so I am always on the lookout for real brass lamps.
Since the selection is so varied, I am sure you will find some that you like at a thrift store! Ask the clerk if you can test the lamp before you bring it home. Repairing the wiring can be done but it’s a pain!
My Camera Gear
You might be interested in the gear I use to photograph all of the tutorials we offer here at Reinvented Delaware. If you have any questions about any of the camera equipment, just let me know!
If you are a blogger and need some serious SEO help in writing your blog posts so that Google searchers can find them, take a look at the tool I use for my own blog posts. Rank IQ has made a world of difference in my traffic!
My Photography Ebook
Do you need help with your DSLR camera skills?
I can help you with my ebook! It is packed full of tips to help you improve your photography skills. Your readers want to see lovely images that tell the story of your blog post and this guide will help you to do just that!
If you are not a blogger, no worries, this ebook can still help you! This guide includes:
- how to shoot in manual mode for full control of your final images
- how to read and understand the exposure triangle
- tips for lighting and composition
- how to organize your images
Learn to tell your story through images for only $9.97!
Now for the Inspiration!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
Creatively Beth – Beth
Have you ever seen a cuter banner?? I love what she used to make this adorable patriotic banner for her home! I am sure you will too!
Master Pieces of My Life – MaryJo
Patriotic decorating is made simple with the five ways to decorate with red, white, and blue that MaryJo shares. Thanks for the inspiration MaryJo!
The Wooden Spoon Effect – Michelle
I can’t get over how adorable these patriotic popsicles are! Michelle breaks the recipe down step by step – I think even I could make these!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!