I’m so glad you are here! This post is packed full of home decor ideas, DIY projects, thrifting tips, recipes, crafts, and gardening inspiration just for you!
I hope you enjoy the features that my co-hosts, Julie and Lynne, and I have chosen this week.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom so that you can see all of the ideas and inspiration that our community of bloggers shares each week.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Weekly Thrifting Tip
Ask a clerk if an item is not priced or if it seems to be priced incorrectly. I can’t tell you how many good deals I have found just by doing this little extra step.
Many of us will pass the item by because it isn’t priced. Here’s an example: recently I found a pair of brass candlesticks marked as “3 for $5.99.” I almost put them back but then I decided to take my own advice and ask.
I found the manager who happened to be on the floor and asked her the price. She did a quick search for the third candlestick, couln’t find it and then turned to me and said, “Well I guess those are half price!”
Boom, I walked out of the thrift store with two solid brass taper candlesticks for $3!!
It’s always worth it to ask!
something new coming!
Many of you here are fellow bloggers so I am sure you will be interested in this. I’m creating a blogging resource page with all of the tools of the trade that I use! I should have it finished by next week so be sure to stop back.
This resource guide will include the tools I use for blogging, SEO research, and general blogging content creation. The page will have links to the resources. I hope you find it helpful on your own blogging journey!
My Photography Ebook
Do you need help with your DSLR camera skills?
I can help you with my ebook! It is packed full of tips to help you improve your photography skills. Your readers want to see lovely images that tell the story of your blog post and this guide will help you to do just that!
If you are not a blogger, no worries, this ebook can still help you! This guide includes:
- how to shoot in manual mode for full control of your final images
- how to read and understand the exposure triangle
- tips for lighting and composition
- how to organize your images
Learn to tell your story through images for only $9.97!
Now for the Inspiration!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
Calypso in the Country – Shelley
Thistle Key Lane – Michelle
Perfecting Places – Kim
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!