Is it cold where you are? We’ve had it warm here in Delaware, at least for this week! But we have a saying here, “If you don’t like the weather, just wait a day and it will change!” We had a 48-hour period in which we experienced all four seasons! Including some very cold temps.
With crazy cold temps that some have experienced lately, I thought it might be nice to dwell on spring for a little while!
This week it’s all about getting ready to spring! Featured on Tuesday Turn About Link Party this week:
- a spring-themed tablescape
- transforming the old into something new (that’s a spring idea!)
- the perfect DIY topiary for spring
Check out last week’s party for more ideas and inspiration!
Weekly Thrifting Tip
When you are out thrifting, yard sale-ing, or antique shopping, you might come across pieces and parts of old furniture. Don’t pass them by! They can be painted (if you like paint) and turned into gorgeous home decor!
Pieces like a washstand harp, a mirror from a dresser, or a small drawer from an antique sewing cabinet. All of these pieces can be used to create unique home decor that you won’t find at your local box home decor store!
My Camera Gear
You might be interested in the gear I use to photograph all of the tutorials we offer here at Reinvented Delaware. If you have any questions about any of the camera equipment, just let me know!
This ebook is not just for bloggers! In it, I break down how to use your DSLR camera to capture beautiful images for your own personal use. It is also a great book for bloggers who want to reach their audiences with beautiful imagery!
Learn to tell your story through images!
Now for the Inspiration!
Join us on the socials!
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Though not a requirement, we would love for you to join us on other platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our email lists, our Facebook pages, our Instagram accounts, and our Pinterest boards!
Let’s create community!
Cindy at Reinvented Delaware
Lynn at My Family Thyme
Julie at My Wee Abode
Be sure to hop on over to Julie’s blog at My Wee Abode and Lynne’s blog at My Family Thyme to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turnabout! If you haven’t been featured on Reinvented Delaware this week, you just might be featured on one of the other hosts’ blog!
Vintage Home Designs – Michele
Home with Grace and Joy – Susan
The Antiqued Journey – Rachel
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to all of your fun posts this week! Give us your best!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday 6 pm EST to Saturday 1 am EST. Join us during those times each week!