Sweet Little Side Tables
Sometimes you paint a pair of little side tables in a color that you are just sure someone will love.
Then six months later, that little pair of side tables is still in your booth at your shop.
Then six months after that, yeah, they are still there.
time to repaint!
I say, bring those tables back to the workshop and get the paint out!
When I saw that the Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint color of the month was Arabesque for February, I immediately thought of these tables! They are dainty and feminine so of course, the pink hues of MMS Arabesque would be a perfect color for them!
pretty in pink
So what do you think?? Aren’t these the cutest little tables now??
They were adorable before but they are so pretty in pink!
Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint in Arabesque suites this pair perfectly, don’t you think??
Here are the simple steps I took to repaint these already painted tables:
- wiped down the surfaces with odorless mineral spirits and denatured alcohol to remove any wax and oil and to clean the tables
- mix the milk paint according to instructions on the package
- paint two coats of MMS Arabesque allowing to dry between coats
- use a used, worn out fine sanding sponge over the paint to smooth it out and lightly distress the surfaces
- apply two coats of General Finishes High Performance in Flat to seal the pieces
sweet side tables
Easy steps with an adorable outcome!!
I am soooo glad that MMS chose Arabesque for February’s color of the month! It was just the suggestion I needed!
Thanks for stopping by for this quick re-makeover of this sweet pair of tables. They are available via DM through Instagram and Facebook. They will also be available at some of the upcoming craft and vendor markets I will be participating in this spring!
Join our list so you don’t miss a project! Sign up below!